Reid Jeffrey Wahlgren - June 30, 2010
To Ross and Suzie Wahlgren of Gothenburg on Sunday, June 20, 2010, at the Methodist Hospital in Omaha, a son, Reid Jeffrey, weighing seven pounds, seven ounces, and was 20 and one-half inches in length. He was welcomed home by brothers, Casey and Grant.
Grandparents include Floyd and Marcy Wahlgren of Gothenburg, Tom and Donna Sevier of Seneca, and Rick and Bonnie Dale of Callaway. Great-grandmother is LaVina Sevier of Seneca.
- Ehmen relative donates relics to local museum
- With help of Gothenburg teen, near-death experience ends OK
- Healthcare concerns
- Resident gets permit for taller fence
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Rural Nebraskans’ optimism up this year
- Runners taking it one step at a time
- Gothenburg hitters pound opposing pitchers at Lex Invite