Caleb Richard Coleman - June 16, 2010
To Aaron and Sara Coleman of Gothenburg on Monday, May 31, 2010, at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, a son, Caleb Richard, weighing six pounds, nine ounces.
Paternal grandparents are Dean and Melody Coleman of Arnold. Maternal grandparents are Dale and Joan Stewart of McCook.
Great-grandparents include Dale and Rita Polak of David City, Norine Stewart of North Platte, Melva Warren of Dunning, and Harold and Mildred Coleman of Merna.
- Walk to end Alzheimer’s DAWSON COUNTY EVENT
- Experts don’t recommend getting into a lightning crouch
- Finken shakes off the rust, returns to education
- ‘Raising Nebraska’ exhibit highlights food and families who grow it
- Hazardous waste collection planned
- Herd rebuilding tips to be offered at State of Beef Conference
- Bronze Star for outstanding service in Afghanistan
- Raising the bar