Alyvia Augusta Joy VanNatta - June 09, 2010
To Lane and Lindsay VanNatta of Gothenburg on Wednesday, May 19, 2010, at Kearney, a daughter, Alyvia Augusta Joy, weighing six pounds, six ounces. She was welcomed home by a sister, Emma.
Paternal grandparents are Gerald and Elizabeth VanNatta of Gothenburg. Maternal grandparents are Russ and Chris Parsons of Willow Island, and Valorie Parsons of Gothenburg.
Great-grandparents include Delores Lindeman of Cozad, Carroll and Mary Pouk of Holdrege, Bertha VanNatta of Curtis, Carol Skinner and the late Bob Shackleton of Gothenburg.
- Eastside offers cremation services
- Pinpoint outage affects landline customers
- Junior golf ends with championship tourney
- Swimmers end season with new league record at Plains tSunami championships
- Property owners urged to comply with nuisance rules
- Commissioners approve new fiber optics provider
- Black Hills Corp. to buy out SourceGas company
- AREA NEWS DIGEST