Bronson Kent Arnold - May 26, 2010
To Mitch and Michele Arnold of Kearney on Friday, May 21, 2010, at Good Samaritan Hospital in Kearney, a son, Bronson Kent, weighing nine pounds, two ounces, and was 21-inches long. He was welcomed home by brothers, Logan and Huston.
Grandparents are Gary and Brenda Davis of Farnam and Steve and Sharon Arnold of Kearney.
Great-grandparents include Dale and Janice Darnall of Eustis and Evelyn Davis of Farnam.
- SWC Girls BB Bracket
- SWC Boys BB Bracket
- Swedes grapple to fourth place finish at UNK duals
- Gothenburg triumphs over rival Haymakers
- Capitol Update from Sen. Matt Williams
- McMeen steps down as CEO of McMeen Physical Therapy, P.C.
- Brady dominates Stapleton on home court
- Swedes defeat Sidney for championship