Kambree Faith Martens - May 19, 2010
To Joshua and Sara Martens of Gothenburg on Friday, May 14, 2010, at St. Elizabeth’s Regional Medical Center in Lincoln, a daughter, Kambree Faith, born 15 weeks early, she weighed two pounds, and was 14-inches in length. She was welcomed by siblings Aalyah, Kaylee and Kassidee.
Grandparents are Kent and Karen Gutherless of North Platte and Daryl and Linda Ballheim of Lexington.
Great-grandparents include Ivan and Mary Gutherless of Maxwell and Leta Larimore of Chandler, AZ.
- Ehmen relative donates relics to local museum
- With help of Gothenburg teen, near-death experience ends OK
- Healthcare concerns
- Resident gets permit for taller fence
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Rural Nebraskans’ optimism up this year
- Runners taking it one step at a time
- Gothenburg hitters pound opposing pitchers at Lex Invite