Beckham Channing Catlett - May 05, 2010
To Joshua and Sarah Catlett of North Platte, on Sunday, May 2, 2010, at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, a son, Beckham Channing, weighing eight pounds, nine ounces. He was welcomed home by brothers, Benttley and Brodey.
Paternal grandparents are Walter and Jolene Catlett of North Platte. Maternal grandparents are Diana Woodill of North Platte, and John Woodill of Fond du Lac, WI.
Great-grandparents include Willard and Audrey Kilzer of Seward, Doris Spearow of Sidney, and Ray and Shirlee Woodill of Fond du Lac.
- SWC Girls BB Bracket
- SWC Boys BB Bracket
- Swedes grapple to fourth place finish at UNK duals
- Gothenburg triumphs over rival Haymakers
- Capitol Update from Sen. Matt Williams
- McMeen steps down as CEO of McMeen Physical Therapy, P.C.
- Brady dominates Stapleton on home court
- Swedes defeat Sidney for championship