Lily Joy Peterson - March 17, 2010
To Casey and April Peterson of Gothenburg on Saturday, March 6, 2010, at Great Plains Regional Medical Center in North Platte, a daughter, Lily Joy. She weighed eight pound, two ounces, and was 20 and one-half inches in length.
Maternal grandparents are Darrell and Sally Klocke of Three Rivers, CA. Great-grandmother is Gloria Layland of Visalia, CA.
Paternal grandparents are Dan and Rhonda Peterson of Gothenburg. Great-grandparents include Alice Carlson and Duane and Lavonne Peterson, all of Gothenburg.
- Town of Union lives on through Anderson’s book
- Holiday activities abound in downtown Gothenburg
- Hershey’s slower pace stalls Swedes
- Borchardt, Swedes too big for Lex
- Minutemaids feast on Swedes’ miscues
- Brady schools have perfect graduation rate for 2014 class
- Lady Eagles figuring out how to fly together
- Reeves repeats as LJS Super Stater