Lily Joy Peterson - March 17, 2010
To Casey and April Peterson of Gothenburg on Saturday, March 6, 2010, at Great Plains Regional Medical Center in North Platte, a daughter, Lily Joy. She weighed eight pound, two ounces, and was 20 and one-half inches in length.
Maternal grandparents are Darrell and Sally Klocke of Three Rivers, CA. Great-grandmother is Gloria Layland of Visalia, CA.
Paternal grandparents are Dan and Rhonda Peterson of Gothenburg. Great-grandparents include Alice Carlson and Duane and Lavonne Peterson, all of Gothenburg.
- Gothenburg 8th graders blast McCook
- Gothenburg plays a feisty brand of basketball at North Platte Jamboree
- Brady volleyball players named to MNAC All-Conference team
- Nebraska Cattlemen host 2016 annual convention
- Chamber hosts Magic on Main Street next week
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Gothenburg youth prepare to serve our country
- Local sisters share more than genetics