Austin Matthew Feik - March 17, 2010
To Matt and Alison Feik of Cozad on Wednesday, Feb. 10, 2010, at the Cozad Hospital, a son, Austin Matthew, weighing eight pounds, four ounces, and was 22 inches in length. He was welcomed home by a brother, Bryant.
Grandparents are Karla Bryant and Cedric Bryant, both of Gothenburg, Marsha Feik and the late Michael Feik of Cozad.
Great-grandparents include Lola Heins of Gothenburg, Doug and Harla Gruber of Cozad, and Charlotte Kirkpatrick of Lexington.
- Blauvelt learns it’s okay not to be perfect parent
- Pipelines fill stock tanks in rolling hills
- Memorial Day services set at city cemetery
- PASS THE BOOTS
- Messersmith makes the cut for state
- McCook Community College recognizes two Brady graduates
- Village board looking to enzyme to battle grease
- Tim Strauser installed as funeral directors president