Monte LaVerne Durner - March 03, 2010
To Austin and Myriah Durner of Cozad, on Wednesday, Feb. 27, 2010, at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, a son, Monte LaVerne, weighing eight pound, 13 ounces. He was welcomed home by a sister, Montana.
Paternal grandparents are Roger and Dee Durner of Gothenburg, and Patty Durner of Gering. Maternal grandparents are Gary and Norma Yeutter of Cozad.
Great-grandparents include Rita Adams of Overton, Merle and Evelyn Durner of Wellfleet, and Arlene Yeutter of Cozad.
- Area News Digest
- Swim team succeeds at Minden
- Fleetwood Mac tribute band headlines fair
- Dredging project continues at Jeffrey Lake
- UNL leading crop productivity research project
- Concert, color run, rodeo all part of Fourth of July events
- Offensive woes continue for senior melons
- Pony Express Re-ride