Brecken Max Carlson - February 17, 2010
To Justin and Andrea Carlson of Gothenburg, on Sunday, Feb. 14, 2010, at Kearney, a son, Brecken Max, weighing six pounds, 11 ounces. He was welcomed home by a brother, Kaden, and a sister, Aliyah.
Paternal grandparents are Lee and Char Carlson of Gothenburg. Maternal grandparents are Jerrard and Donna K. Barriere of British Columbia, Canada.
Great-grandparents include Ruth Carlson of Gothenburg, Vivene DeRosario of Victory, British Columbia, and Garlene Brown of England.
- Swim team compete at league championship
- Mentoring said to stay with kids all their lives
- Gothenburg man dies in single-car accident
- History preserved
- Sewer improvements
- Brady Days ‘brand wagon’ offers something for everyone
- Ag leaders unite to address property taxes, other issues
- Monday morning accident