Brooklyn Karla Reiman - February 17, 2010
To Mark and Miranda Reiman of rural Cozad, on Thursday, Feb. 4, 2010, a daughter, Brooklyn Karla, weighing seven pounds, seven ounces, and was 20 inches in length. She was welcomed home by a brother, Carson.
Grandparents are Mark and Karla Malo of East Chain, MN, and Ed and Cathy Reiman of Butte.
Great-grandparents include Ken and Arlys Malo and Phyllis Buchan, all of Fairmont, MN, and Lucile Liewer of Butte.
- Day care center in church gets special permit
- Husker Heritage tourney returns July 18 with new name
- Borchardt ends career with all-class gold
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Input of farmers’ sought for ’15 crops
- Doctor to join GMH after residency
- After tornado cuts swath through downtown, what do you do?
- ‘Ugly corner’ improvements move forward with city council action