Brooklyn Karla Reiman - February 17, 2010
To Mark and Miranda Reiman of rural Cozad, on Thursday, Feb. 4, 2010, a daughter, Brooklyn Karla, weighing seven pounds, seven ounces, and was 20 inches in length. She was welcomed home by a brother, Carson.
Grandparents are Mark and Karla Malo of East Chain, MN, and Ed and Cathy Reiman of Butte.
Great-grandparents include Ken and Arlys Malo and Phyllis Buchan, all of Fairmont, MN, and Lucile Liewer of Butte.
- Ehmen relative donates relics to local museum
- With help of Gothenburg teen, near-death experience ends OK
- Healthcare concerns
- Resident gets permit for taller fence
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Rural Nebraskans’ optimism up this year
- Runners taking it one step at a time
- Gothenburg hitters pound opposing pitchers at Lex Invite