Making the most of it
Eagle players, fans get full experience at state tourney.
Preschool children from Sue Johnson’s Babes in Toyland hold a sign they colored for the Eagle girls to see as they left town on their way to Lincoln last week. Students and residents waved and cheered as the bus carried the Brady girls out of town for their first-ever trip to the state basketball tournament.
- Hahn’s 1600 is top effort at Bow Invite
- Longevity in American Legion
- The Times judged best in class again
- Two more teachers hired for District 20
- Personal property deadline draws near
- Response to fiber optic surveys ‘overwhelming’
- Indians clip Swedes in dual at Wild Horse
- Delegates selected for Girls, Boys State