ALL FOR LAUGHS: Gothenburg High School speech students entertained the community Monday night at the Sun Theatre during Comedy Night. Right, Jeramie VanAcker and Willis MIddleton perform a duet.
Below, Ashlee Bruntz acts out her entertainment selection. During district competition on March 3, VanAcker and Middleton took second place in duet acting while Bruntz finished fourth.
Receive the entire issue of the Gothenburg Times on-line in PDF format each Wednesday for only $25 per year. Call 308-537-3636 to subscribe.
- A quartet of Swedes place at District C-4 meet
- Swedes take homecoming loss to Kearney Catholic
- Women in Agriculture conference Nov. 4-5
- Bag of blessings - helping cancer patients find hope
- United Fund kicks off 2016-17 campaign
- Barnes wins national championship buckle
- Training for emergency preparedness
- Gothenburg FFA members compete at state fair