ALL FOR LAUGHS: Gothenburg High School speech students entertained the community Monday night at the Sun Theatre during Comedy Night. Right, Jeramie VanAcker and Willis MIddleton perform a duet.
Below, Ashlee Bruntz acts out her entertainment selection. During district competition on March 3, VanAcker and Middleton took second place in duet acting while Bruntz finished fourth.
Receive the entire issue of the Gothenburg Times on-line in PDF format each Wednesday for only $25 per year. Call 308-537-3636 to subscribe.
- Two Swedes in winner’s circle
- Cozad contains Swedes in rivalry game
- Swedes fail to sweep Chase County
- New county leadership
- Eagles fly high after 1-1 weekend
- Gasoline prices catching up with drop in crude oil prices
- Lecturer says genetically engineered animals could ease world hunger
- Peterson: Movie-making in Chicago friendlier atmosphere than in LA, NYC