Seek alternatives to Yellow Tail
If you love wine with your steak, pork chop or chicken breast, please know that Yellow Tail wines are not a good choice. Recently Yellow Tail announced a $100,000 donation to the Humane Society of the United States (HSUS). Do not confuse HSUS with the local animal shelters, they have no connection whatever. HSUS is actually a very rich political lobbying organization whose chief goal is to eliminate all animal agriculture from the United States, forcing everyone into a vegan diet. We ask readers to refrain from buying Yellow Tail wines and share your opinion of its donation on its Face-book page or its Web site. Thankfully here in Nebraska we have many wonderful local wines to choose from and encourage readers to buy locally.
- SWC Girls BB Bracket
- SWC Boys BB Bracket
- Swedes grapple to fourth place finish at UNK duals
- Gothenburg triumphs over rival Haymakers
- Capitol Update from Sen. Matt Williams
- McMeen steps down as CEO of McMeen Physical Therapy, P.C.
- Brady dominates Stapleton on home court
- Swedes defeat Sidney for championship