Dodging several bullets
TNT: Eric Roe looks for a target during the round robin portion of the Brady FCCLA chapter’s charity dodgeball tournament on Saturday. The event raised about $300 that will be donated to the University of Nebraska Medical Center’s leukemia team to research a cure for chronic myelogenous leukemia.
- ‘The Big, Bad Musical’ comes to Brady stage
- Swedes edge Ogallala by one
- Backyard BBQ new event at contest
- Term limits, health issues bring about Sen. Wightman’s last legislative session
- Ehmen Park awarded state designation
- Hefty city purchase will pay off over time
- Two new employees join GSB
- Swede boys place fourth at Dutch Zorn Invite.