Brady school student numbers grow slightly
Brady Public School started the academic year with slightly more students than the number that showed up in 2013.
When school started on Aug. 14, 205 students were enrolled. That’s three more students than the 202 that started in 2013.
Of the 205 students, 113 are in middle or high school. That leaves 92 students in kindergarten through sixth grade.
At school board meeting the Monday before the start of school, principal Dana Reinke said she was encouraged with the school’s growth and hoped more students would join before the first day.
The district’s enrollment will likely fluctuate before Sept. 26 when Nebraska’s Department of Education officials collect enrollment numbers to help determine how much state aid should be given to districts.
- SWC Girls BB Bracket
- SWC Boys BB Bracket
- Swedes grapple to fourth place finish at UNK duals
- Gothenburg triumphs over rival Haymakers
- Capitol Update from Sen. Matt Williams
- McMeen steps down as CEO of McMeen Physical Therapy, P.C.
- Brady dominates Stapleton on home court
- Swedes defeat Sidney for championship