Walk to end Alzheimer’s DAWSON COUNTY EVENT
Dawson County’s Walk to End Alzheimer’s, on Aug. 5 at Park Avenue Estates in Lexington, raised nearly $10,000 through donations. Susie Peterson, Alzheimer’s Association community outreach specialist, said officials hope to raise $11,000 by the end of 2014. Donations can be made to the Alzheimer’s Association, Box 1351, Kearney, NE, 68848. When the walk began, participants planted a flower to show the different ways people are affected by Alzheimer’s disease and to show hope that there will be a cure one day.
- Friendship evolves into trip to Sweden
- Beef, wine and more
- Arrest made in April assault reported near Jeffrey Lake
- Dist. 20 students meet or exceed NsEA test standards
- Fund set up for brothers killed Monday in LA.
- Defense makes the difference
- Errors hamper Swedes in opening game loss
- Brady’s ACT scores drop with more students tested