Walk to end Alzheimer’s DAWSON COUNTY EVENT
Dawson County’s Walk to End Alzheimer’s, on Aug. 5 at Park Avenue Estates in Lexington, raised nearly $10,000 through donations. Susie Peterson, Alzheimer’s Association community outreach specialist, said officials hope to raise $11,000 by the end of 2014. Donations can be made to the Alzheimer’s Association, Box 1351, Kearney, NE, 68848. When the walk began, participants planted a flower to show the different ways people are affected by Alzheimer’s disease and to show hope that there will be a cure one day.
- SWC Girls BB Bracket
- SWC Boys BB Bracket
- Swedes grapple to fourth place finish at UNK duals
- Gothenburg triumphs over rival Haymakers
- Capitol Update from Sen. Matt Williams
- McMeen steps down as CEO of McMeen Physical Therapy, P.C.
- Brady dominates Stapleton on home court
- Swedes defeat Sidney for championship