Readers, helpers recognized
Kids get certificates: Summer Reading Club, an enrichment reading club hosted by Gothenburg Public Library for youngsters in the community, ended Thursday. Right, helpers and seven-year participants received certificates for their efforts
Right, helpers this summer included, l-r: First row—Maggie Walker; Second row—Joscelyn Hendricks, Kara Waskowiak, Alexandra Goad; Third row—Avery Dunphy, Eve Healey, Bailey Bryant, Lunden Groene; Fourth row—Madeline Jorgenson, Tanner Langley, Ashley Lecher and Jacey Golter. Not pictured: Sharon Jones, Ryann Kloepping, Charisma Lenz, Bridget McEachern, Janee Zarek and Gary Everitt. Left, recognized for their participation in the club for seven years were Jorgenson (left) and Preston Schroeder.
- Friendship evolves into trip to Sweden
- Beef, wine and more
- Arrest made in April assault reported near Jeffrey Lake
- Dist. 20 students meet or exceed NsEA test standards
- Fund set up for brothers killed Monday in LA.
- Defense makes the difference
- Errors hamper Swedes in opening game loss
- Brady’s ACT scores drop with more students tested