Locks of Love
CLIPPERS ARE READY: Michelle Brodd (right) of Cozad is fighting cancer with clippers and scissors this year as the Locks of Love stylist volunteer at Relay For Life of Dawson County. She will be at Lake Helen in Gothenburg on Friday from 4 to 6 p.m., to cut Locks of Love donations as well as provide hair cuts for a freewill donation to go to Relay. Brodd is a stylist at Cost Cutters in Lexington where she visited with Alicia Lopez (seated) of Cozad about a possible donation. Helping at Relay is especially meaningful this year as Brodd’s mother, Cathy Brodd, formerly of Elwood, passed away on April 3 after battling two and a half years with leukemia. Donors are welcome to come early to see Brodd at Relay For Life. For more information, contact Pam Ackerman event chairperson at 308-324-2230.
- SWC Girls BB Bracket
- SWC Boys BB Bracket
- Swedes grapple to fourth place finish at UNK duals
- Gothenburg triumphs over rival Haymakers
- Capitol Update from Sen. Matt Williams
- McMeen steps down as CEO of McMeen Physical Therapy, P.C.
- Brady dominates Stapleton on home court
- Swedes defeat Sidney for championship