2014 Garden Walk
Gothenburg United Fund event features four gardens
PARASOL TIME: Temperatures in the upper 90s Sunday brought out umbrellas as 37 participants in the 2014 Garden Walk visited the yards of three residents and a business—Randy and Dee Isackson, John and Kristi Kreuscher, Roger and Carol Wahlgren and Kennedy Landscape Services.
Proceeds from participants raised more than $300 for the Gothenburg United Fund that supports local and county agencies. Pictured are visitors to the Kreuscher home.
- Blauvelt learns it’s okay not to be perfect parent
- Pipelines fill stock tanks in rolling hills
- Memorial Day services set at city cemetery
- PASS THE BOOTS
- Messersmith makes the cut for state
- McCook Community College recognizes two Brady graduates
- Village board looking to enzyme to battle grease
- Tim Strauser installed as funeral directors president