Grain entrapment training
FIRST-time event: The Dawson County Corn Growers had their first grain engulfment rescue clinic the evening of July 7 at the Dawson County Fairgrounds in Lexington.Cozad and Lexington fire departments attended the clinic as well as several local farmers and agribusiness representatives. The Lexington and Cozad fire departments received grain rescue tubes which are designed especially for protecting and extracting a person engulfed in grain. The Gothenburg Fire Department already has a rescue tube, donated by the county corn growers, and members have undergone engulfment training.
- SWC Girls BB Bracket
- SWC Boys BB Bracket
- Swedes grapple to fourth place finish at UNK duals
- Gothenburg triumphs over rival Haymakers
- Capitol Update from Sen. Matt Williams
- McMeen steps down as CEO of McMeen Physical Therapy, P.C.
- Brady dominates Stapleton on home court
- Swedes defeat Sidney for championship