Local twins make front page of Omaha World-Herald
Journalists trekked from Omaha to Gothenburg recently to report and photograph four sets of twins who live on Avenue G.
The story, by columnist Erin Grace, graced the front page of Sunday’s Omaha World-Herald.
Featured were Grace and Dax Hengen, Joree and Jase White, Hattie and Hunter Kamrath and Jonathan and Abigail Scott.
The columnist inquired how strange it was that there were four sets of twin, all boy and girl, living on the same street and asked a University of Nebraska demographer who couldn’t say.
However a mathematician at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln speculated one in 100,000.
The Times published its own story about the twins on June 4.
- New hospital safety ratings now available to the public
- Mentees, others share value of TeamMates
- Playground equipment tops Lake Helen priority
- School administrators reorganize with one less
- Turning to the next page
- The Crossing gets special use permit
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Hotline brings sellers and buyers together