Local twins make front page of Omaha World-Herald
Journalists trekked from Omaha to Gothenburg recently to report and photograph four sets of twins who live on Avenue G.
The story, by columnist Erin Grace, graced the front page of Sunday’s Omaha World-Herald.
Featured were Grace and Dax Hengen, Joree and Jase White, Hattie and Hunter Kamrath and Jonathan and Abigail Scott.
The columnist inquired how strange it was that there were four sets of twin, all boy and girl, living on the same street and asked a University of Nebraska demographer who couldn’t say.
However a mathematician at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln speculated one in 100,000.
The Times published its own story about the twins on June 4.
- Day care center in church gets special permit
- Husker Heritage tourney returns July 18 with new name
- Borchardt ends career with all-class gold
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Input of farmers’ sought for ’15 crops
- Doctor to join GMH after residency
- After tornado cuts swath through downtown, what do you do?
- ‘Ugly corner’ improvements move forward with city council action