Properties declared nuisance in Brady
Nuisance properties within Brady have been by resolution declared a nuisance by the Brady Village Board.
Property owners and tenants are being notified by two mail notices. In the event the Certified U.S. Mail notice is not picked up by the addressee, the property will be posted and the notice published in the local newspaper.
If the property remains un-cleared, the next step in the nuisance program is for the village board to approve by motion to abate or authorize the clearing of the nuisance. Costs of clearing the nuisance will be assessed to the property owner.
Nuisance items may include unlicensed vehicles and trailers, dead trees, trash and yard litter, appliances and vehicle parts and tires.
- Hospital welcomes CFO
- Gothenburg drivers compete at Lincoln County Raceway
- No more bus parking on Avenue I because of safety
- Gothenburg welcomes new employee
- Swedes medal at state science meet
- BHS musicians earn highest rating at District IV contest
- Taxpayers get break for filing before deadline
- Swede girls win Brady/Gothenburg Invite