Fourth annual car and bike show raises nearly $2,500 for Relay For Life
Dawson County’s annual Car and Bike Show For A Cure took place last weekend around Ehmen Park.
This year’s show had 111 entrants. Don Fleischmann of Cozad won the Mayor’s Choice award with his 1966 Chevy Caprice, and 17-year-old Konner Barnes took home the George Parks Visionary award for his 1978 Oldsmobile Cutlass that he has been working on for three years.
The Ed Schmeeckle award went to Cozad’s Gary Gengenbach for his ‘68 Camaro.
Contestants came from as far as Kansas for the cause that is expected to raise nearly $2,500 for Relay for Life.
- New paint job
- City sales tax to fund $1.4 million of RDA project
- Swedes grind out 40-21 win over Valentine
- Food Backpack Program added to list of agencies that get United Fund support
- Swedes scramble to split triangular
- Gothenburg tax levy ranks fifth in county
- Brady village budget passes; trustees may make change in lift station involved in lagoon project
- Brady runs over Broncos in blowout