Fourth annual car and bike show raises nearly $2,500 for Relay For Life
Dawson County’s annual Car and Bike Show For A Cure took place last weekend around Ehmen Park.
This year’s show had 111 entrants. Don Fleischmann of Cozad won the Mayor’s Choice award with his 1966 Chevy Caprice, and 17-year-old Konner Barnes took home the George Parks Visionary award for his 1978 Oldsmobile Cutlass that he has been working on for three years.
The Ed Schmeeckle award went to Cozad’s Gary Gengenbach for his ‘68 Camaro.
Contestants came from as far as Kansas for the cause that is expected to raise nearly $2,500 for Relay for Life.
- Gothenburg 8th graders blast McCook
- Gothenburg plays a feisty brand of basketball at North Platte Jamboree
- Brady volleyball players named to MNAC All-Conference team
- Nebraska Cattlemen host 2016 annual convention
- Chamber hosts Magic on Main Street next week
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Gothenburg youth prepare to serve our country
- Local sisters share more than genetics