Volunteers spruce up park facilities
LOOKING GOOD: Volunteers in the Brady community have taken time out of their busy summer schedules to help improve Brady park facilities. At a cost to the village of $645, volunteers pulled out all old shrubs and debris and added new plants and rock with a brick border at the entrance of the park (above). Right, the improvements at the ball field are pictured that include new dugouts along with painted benches and backstop. Boards were replaced along the fence area and rubber was added for the back stop. The project cost $1,000 to the village with assistance from Art and Selena Christopherson, Mark Barner, Ty Dillard, Troy Chestnutt, Justin Mann, Keith Hild and Aarons.
- Friendship evolves into trip to Sweden
- Beef, wine and more
- Arrest made in April assault reported near Jeffrey Lake
- Dist. 20 students meet or exceed NsEA test standards
- Fund set up for brothers killed Monday in LA.
- Defense makes the difference
- Errors hamper Swedes in opening game loss
- Brady’s ACT scores drop with more students tested