24 teams compete in Father’s Day tourney
The Shane Aden team took top honors in the Father’s Day tournament Sunday at Wild Horse Golf Club.
The Aden team shot a 31 to win the championship flight.
The Jeremy Wozny team won a scorecard playoff after shooting a 35 to take top honors in the first flight.
The second flight was won by the Dan McCoy team with a 37 following a scorecard playoff.
Twenty four teams competed in the event.
1. Shane Aden 31
2. Cort Bullock 32
Jeff Harm 33
Wes Anderson 33
Don Graham 33
Dan Yancy 34
1. Jeremy Wozny 35
2. Doug Larson 35
3. (tie) Kirt Peden 35
3. (tie) Corbett Hahn 35
Mike Messersmith 36
Dan Scherer 36
Greg Anderson 36
1. Dan McCoy 37
2. Bart Nichols 37
3. (tie) Chris Healey 37
3. (tie) Chris Marshall 37
Jim Bebensee 38
Jim Mann 38
Jeff Holsten 39
Chris Graham 39
Dick Thornton 39
Gary Norseen 41
Karl Randecker 42
- Obamacare policyholders question rising deductibles
- North Plains farm labor report shows wages up 3%
- New sand table for Dudley Elementary
- Rebecca Anderson earns world title in showmanship
- Four Swedes earn conference honors
- Chance to be Santa pen pal
- Swedes honored as all-district players
- Prescribed burn schools set for 3 area communities