Need for net speed to grow
Thank you to everyone who completed the technology survey distributed by the Gothenburg Improvement Co. earlier this year. The information collected in those surveys will be utilized by GHS as we roll out 450 Chromebooks to students some time next fall.
In addition, I encourage junior and senior high students and their parents to attend a community celebration on June 25 across from the school on Avenue I. This event will be hosted by GIC and is both a celebration of the success we had with data collection and an opportunity to investigate ways to increase connectivity.
While you may, or may not, feel your Internet access is adequate at this time, bandwidth and the need for high-speed internet connectivity will only increase as we utilize on-line textbooks, stream educational videos, collaborate on class projects, and create flipped classrooms.
Thank you Gothenburg and “Get up to Speed.”
Dr. Michael Teahon
- Friendship evolves into trip to Sweden
- Beef, wine and more
- Arrest made in April assault reported near Jeffrey Lake
- Dist. 20 students meet or exceed NsEA test standards
- Fund set up for brothers killed Monday in LA.
- Defense makes the difference
- Errors hamper Swedes in opening game loss
- Brady’s ACT scores drop with more students tested