Fiber connectivity leads to growth
Gothenburg is a town worth promoting and investing in. At least that’s what I keep telling my classmates in Omaha. I currently call UNO’s Peter Kiewit Institute my second home and have been privileged to have access to state-of-the-art technology and the people who know how to use it.
A big reason why the Kiewit Institute has been successful is its fiber connectivity. I can now say firsthand how much easier it is to get big and small projects done when you aren’t waiting on technology. The former industry professionals that are now my instructors often stress the point that impressive growth follows the proper tools.
Gothenburg isn’t fading into the Midwest, it’s growing. Here is a chance to catch up to the hi-tech world out there and show them what Gothenburg is capable of with a level playing field.
“Get up to Speed,” Gothenburg. You’re worth it.
- Money for Meals on Wheels
- Tooting his tuba
- City personnel, committees, boards named
- FDA approved doesn’t guarantee medicines are safe or effective
- Friendly fuel prices hit town
- Gothenburg defense limits Broken Bow to just 21 points
- Upon further review, loss to Cozad wasn’t so bad
- Brady on both sides of blowout