Strong legs run that weak legs may walk
SHRINE BOWL STARS: Trenton Long (left) and Grant Wahlgren played key roles in the 56th Annual Shrine Bowl played Saturday at the University of Nebraska at Kearney. Long handled the kicking and punting duties for the North squad which defeated the South 30-7. Wahlgren, who has spina bifida and has benefitted from treatments at the Shriners Hospital in Minneapolis, was an honorary co-captain.
- Day care center in church gets special permit
- Husker Heritage tourney returns July 18 with new name
- Borchardt ends career with all-class gold
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Input of farmers’ sought for ’15 crops
- Doctor to join GMH after residency
- After tornado cuts swath through downtown, what do you do?
- ‘Ugly corner’ improvements move forward with city council action