A new beginning
BREAKING GROUND: Rain didn’t dampen the spirits of members of the Trinity Lutheran Church during groundbreaking ceremony Sunday at the building site of the congregation’s first church just east of the Gothenburg Cemetery.Five pastors participated in the ceremony: Rev. Jeff Cottingham, STS, Trinity Lutheran Church of Gothenburg; Rev. Dr. Cathi Braasch, STS, associate dean, Great Plains Mission District, NALC, Smithfield; Rev. Faisa Atomsa, pastor of the Oromo Evangelical Christian Church in Kansas City, MO; Rev. Glenn Isernhagen, Littleton, CO; and Rev. Russ Saltzman, founding Trinity pastor and dean, Great Plains Mission District, NALC, Kansas City, MO.
- SERVICE IN JEOPARDY
- Winning team repeats in scramble
- Study shares ways to grow housing
- Peddlers in the park
- Lifeguards host annual swim carnival
- Trinity Lutheran construction to begin Construction.
- Commissioners discuss late bill privately, approve lake trail addition
- Brady school student numbers grow slightly