Wilkins among three promoted by Baldwin
An employee of Baldwin Filters in Gothenburg is one of three who have been promoted by the company.
Travis Wilkins, who most recently served as a line supervisor in the company’s Gothenburg plant, has been promoted to project manager along with Shirish Lamichhane and Darla Wright-Cover.
In their new roles, the trio will be responsible for leading and coordinating cross-functional, cross-departmental, cross-company teams that are responsible for all aspects of a project, from initiation to closure. They will also be accountable for delivering projects on time, within budget and within scope.
Wilkins has been with Baldwin Filters since 1994 has also held positions in both production and quality. He earned a bachelor of science degree in management from the University of Indiana Wesleyan.
Lamichhane has been with Baldwin Filters for two years as an industrial engineer.
Wright-Covert has been with Baldwin Filters for 27 years in the engineering department. Most recently she served as one of the company’s six Sigma Black Belts.
- Blauvelt learns it’s okay not to be perfect parent
- Pipelines fill stock tanks in rolling hills
- Memorial Day services set at city cemetery
- PASS THE BOOTS
- Messersmith makes the cut for state
- McCook Community College recognizes two Brady graduates
- Village board looking to enzyme to battle grease
- Tim Strauser installed as funeral directors president