Heightened senses experience
Loss of Sight: Physiology students at Gothenburg High School were blindfolded Thursday and traveled to Peterson’s Supermarket in vans. Once there, they maneuvered the store, with a bit of help, to find snacks which they bought while blindfolded.Biology teacher Maggie Tiller said the exercise was for students to experience heightened senses. Several complained of feeling tired and dizzy after their grocery store excursion. Pictured are, l-r: Trenton Long, Taylor Mroczek, Kayla Trevino, Abbie Mazour and Brett Mann.
- SWC Girls BB Bracket
- SWC Boys BB Bracket
- Swedes grapple to fourth place finish at UNK duals
- Gothenburg triumphs over rival Haymakers
- Capitol Update from Sen. Matt Williams
- McMeen steps down as CEO of McMeen Physical Therapy, P.C.
- Brady dominates Stapleton on home court
- Swedes defeat Sidney for championship