Swede spirit breakfast
STUDENTS HONORED: Gothenburg High School juniors and seniors were honored at a Swede Spirit ceremony Thursday morning in the high school cafeteria where they were recognized, received a medallion and had their picture taken with the staff member who nominated them.Students and their parents were also treated to breakfast. Pictured (foreground) are, l-r: Kelly Lacy and her daughter, Alexis Brian, special education teacher Sherry Damrow and her nominated student, Paula Cardenas.
- Day care center in church gets special permit
- Husker Heritage tourney returns July 18 with new name
- Borchardt ends career with all-class gold
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Input of farmers’ sought for ’15 crops
- Doctor to join GMH after residency
- After tornado cuts swath through downtown, what do you do?
- ‘Ugly corner’ improvements move forward with city council action