A little exploring
OUT OF THE DEN: These three young foxes were photographed by Times employee Jo Atkinson near Banner Road Friday. Atkinson said it’s the third year she’s seen baby foxes venturing from the den, noting that wikipedia—an online encyclopedia—says young foxes begin exploring outside of the den at three to four weeks old. There were four young foxes, she said, but one was killed on the road.
- SERVICE IN JEOPARDY
- Winning team repeats in scramble
- Study shares ways to grow housing
- Peddlers in the park
- Lifeguards host annual swim carnival
- Trinity Lutheran construction to begin Construction.
- Commissioners discuss late bill privately, approve lake trail addition
- Brady school student numbers grow slightly