No charges filed in gunshot case
No charges will be filed against a man who was shooting a gun in the 600 Block of Ninth Street on April 27.
Police chief Randy Olson said an investigation determined that the discharge was accidental.
The man was intoxicated at the time and firearms were removed and turned over to a family member for safe keeping, he said.
Olson said there were no injuries or property damage.
- Ehmen relative donates relics to local museum
- With help of Gothenburg teen, near-death experience ends OK
- Healthcare concerns
- Resident gets permit for taller fence
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Rural Nebraskans’ optimism up this year
- Runners taking it one step at a time
- Gothenburg hitters pound opposing pitchers at Lex Invite