No charges filed in gunshot case
No charges will be filed against a man who was shooting a gun in the 600 Block of Ninth Street on April 27.
Police chief Randy Olson said an investigation determined that the discharge was accidental.
The man was intoxicated at the time and firearms were removed and turned over to a family member for safe keeping, he said.
Olson said there were no injuries or property damage.
- Gothenburg 8th graders blast McCook
- Gothenburg plays a feisty brand of basketball at North Platte Jamboree
- Brady volleyball players named to MNAC All-Conference team
- Nebraska Cattlemen host 2016 annual convention
- Chamber hosts Magic on Main Street next week
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Gothenburg youth prepare to serve our country
- Local sisters share more than genetics