Students spend Friday outdoors
Outdoor Education: Dudley Elementary sixth graders participated in numerous activities at an interstate lake south of Willow Island Friday as part of the school’s Outdoor Education program. Right, Olivia Jorgenson hides in the grass during a session on camouflage and nature, led by Lawrence Wendelin.Left, community members Jim Graff and Dan Frerichs taught students about archery in the morning and fishing in the afternoon. Students and adults helped with various classes during the day. Pictured (left) are, l-r: Julie Davis, Addisyn Gibbens, Bailey Donahue and Lilianna Sitorius.
- Friendship evolves into trip to Sweden
- Beef, wine and more
- Arrest made in April assault reported near Jeffrey Lake
- Dist. 20 students meet or exceed NsEA test standards
- Fund set up for brothers killed Monday in LA.
- Defense makes the difference
- Errors hamper Swedes in opening game loss
- Brady’s ACT scores drop with more students tested