Moody for a positive change
In the last 20 years I have had the pleasure of serving the residents of Dawson County as a law enforcement officer. In that time I have been a deputy sheriff, a police chief and until February, 2014, I was chief deputy at the Dawson County Sheriff’s Office.
I would like to ask for your support for Ken Moody as sheriff of Dawson County. I have known Ken Moody both professionally and personally for over 20 years. Ken has all the qualifications to perform the job of sheriff. Ken is an honest, hardworking individual who treats people fairly and decently. Ken has been a Nebraska State Patrol trooper who has served the people of Dawson County and the State of Nebraska admirably. I congratulate Ken on his retirement and thank him for his service.
The attitude of the organization is a direct reflection of its leadership. Ken has reflected these thoughts to me and has gained my support. The Dawson County Sheriff’s Office should be a well rounded organization where there is a positive relationship with the employees, elected officials and other law enforcement agencies. Ken Moody will bring back those relationships. In closing I would again ask the voters of Dawson County to please vote for Ken Moody on May 13 for the sheriff of Dawson County. Please help bring a positive change for Dawson County Law Enforcement.
Mark L Montgomery
- Gothenburg 8th graders blast McCook
- Gothenburg plays a feisty brand of basketball at North Platte Jamboree
- Brady volleyball players named to MNAC All-Conference team
- Nebraska Cattlemen host 2016 annual convention
- Chamber hosts Magic on Main Street next week
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Gothenburg youth prepare to serve our country
- Local sisters share more than genetics