Boryca rises above others
As a candidate for clerk of the district court, Becky Boryca easily rises above the other three candidates because of both her education and experience. Graduating from college with a degree in criminal justice and sociology, Becky has had a passion for the legal system currently serving as the director of the Victim/Witness Unit for the Dawson County Attorney’s office. She has had the pleasure of working with many of the Nebraska judicial system including county and district courts, judges, attorneys, the probation system plus local law enforcement. As an employee of the legal system in Dawson County, Becky Boryca has demonstrated outstanding management and leadership skills throughout her 16-year experience as a loyal employee.
A vote for Becky Boryca is ·a vote for another successful clerk of the district court.
Al & JoAnn Svajgr, Cozad
- Money for Meals on Wheels
- Tooting his tuba
- City personnel, committees, boards named
- FDA approved doesn’t guarantee medicines are safe or effective
- Friendly fuel prices hit town
- Gothenburg defense limits Broken Bow to just 21 points
- Upon further review, loss to Cozad wasn’t so bad
- Brady on both sides of blowout