Scores don’t match weather at Broken Bow
Gothenburg golfers couldn’t warm up to weather conditions that were close to ideal Friday at the Broken Bow Invitational.
The Swedes were hampered when senior Adam Speck couldn’t play because of back pain. As a result, the team had five players, rather than the usual six, with four scores counting.
Gothenburg finished in 10th place with a 404. Three Swedes carded even 100s—Dominic Long, Riley Ostendorf and Brett Mann.
Holdrege was the team champion with a 347. Nolan Breece of Holdrege was the meet medalist with a 76.
- Eastside offers cremation services
- Pinpoint outage affects landline customers
- Junior golf ends with championship tourney
- Swimmers end season with new league record at Plains tSunami championships
- Property owners urged to comply with nuisance rules
- Commissioners approve new fiber optics provider
- Black Hills Corp. to buy out SourceGas company
- AREA NEWS DIGEST