Future Prairie Wolf
NWU COMMIT: Gothenburg High School senior Regan Geiken will be competing in volleyball for the Nebraska Wesleyan University Prairie Wolves next fall. Geiken was a key to the Swede success in 2013 that saw Gothenburg post its best ever record of 27-5. She was second on the team in attacks, serve receives, digs and blocks. Her name is on the Swede all-time Top 10 chart in nine spots. “We are extremely happy to have her in our program and know that she will do outstanding things for us the next four years, said NWU coach Rayna Cain. Pictured with Regan are, l-r: parents Lisa and Shane Geiken, Swede coach Mary Clark and Cain.
- SWC Girls BB Bracket
- SWC Boys BB Bracket
- Swedes grapple to fourth place finish at UNK duals
- Gothenburg triumphs over rival Haymakers
- Capitol Update from Sen. Matt Williams
- McMeen steps down as CEO of McMeen Physical Therapy, P.C.
- Brady dominates Stapleton on home court
- Swedes defeat Sidney for championship