Vandalism in park, elsewhere
DEFACED pillars: Vandals struck Ehmen Park and vehicles in the nearby vicinity Friday night or early Saturday morning. They sprayed black paint on two white pillars at the southwest park entrance, on the Ehmen Park sign and a stop sign. Damage was estimated at $50. Vehicles parked on the street were also sprayed in the 1500 block of Avenue D, in the 400 block of 16th Street, in the 1500 block of Lake Avenue and in the 1300 block of Avenue G. Vandals also sprayed the side of Dudley Elementary with black paint. Damage to the vehicles ranged from $50 to $100, police officials said. No suspects have been found.
- SERVICE IN JEOPARDY
- Winning team repeats in scramble
- Study shares ways to grow housing
- Peddlers in the park
- Lifeguards host annual swim carnival
- Trinity Lutheran construction to begin Construction.
- Commissioners discuss late bill privately, approve lake trail addition
- Brady school student numbers grow slightly