Boys win six events at Cozad
Gothenburg came home with six first place finishes April 1 from a triangular at Cozad.
Teams competing in the unscored meet were Gothenburg, Cozad and Brady.
Tanner Borchardt was a double winner, taking the top spot in both the discus (151-11) and shot (53-6).
Ross Ostendorf and Dawson Graham tied for first in the long jump, each going 19-1.
Collin Hahn captured first in the 1600 with a time of 4:57.16, while teammate Joshua Elliott was first in the 3200 at 12:53.07.
Jacob Clark won the high jump by clearing the bar at 5-8 with the fewest misses.
- Blauvelt learns it’s okay not to be perfect parent
- Pipelines fill stock tanks in rolling hills
- Memorial Day services set at city cemetery
- PASS THE BOOTS
- Messersmith makes the cut for state
- McCook Community College recognizes two Brady graduates
- Village board looking to enzyme to battle grease
- Tim Strauser installed as funeral directors president