Students qualify for state Science Olympiad meet
The Brady Science Olympiad team competed March 29 in the state meet after qualifying Feb. 22 at Ogallala.
Students who placed in the qualifying meet included: Elizabeth Sitorius-Johnson and Macey Widick, first “Write It, Do It”; Kyler Horn and Abby Brown, first in “Egg Rotor Drop”; Radley Shaw and Tyrell Rossman, first in “Boomilever”; Lexi Simants and Emery Swan, second in “Crime Busters.”
Coaches for the team are Jeralyn Callahan, Anthony Munter and Angela Johnson.
- Four Swedes finish season at state meet
- Swedes advance to post-season play
- Eagles remain atop District 9 standings
- Ag Land management workshop in Lexington
- Lake, park proposed project revealed
- Vandalism under investigation
- Beauty can shine through at any age
- A quartet of Swedes place at District C-4 meet