Underage drinking to be addressed Friday
Region II Human Services invites community members to discuss prevention programs that address underage drinking among youths aged 12 to 20 years of age in Dawson County.
A meeting is scheduled Friday, from 10-11 a.m., at the Gothenburg Public Library.
The goal is to help make a safer environment for young people in the community.
For more information, call Shannon Sell at 308-534-6029 ext. 152.
Sell is prevention system director and behavioral health disaster response coordinator of Region II Human Services.
- Ehmen relative donates relics to local museum
- With help of Gothenburg teen, near-death experience ends OK
- Healthcare concerns
- Resident gets permit for taller fence
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Rural Nebraskans’ optimism up this year
- Runners taking it one step at a time
- Gothenburg hitters pound opposing pitchers at Lex Invite