Calling local homeowners
Rehab funds could be available.
Gothenburg homeowners still have time to complete an interest sheet at the city office for those wishing to take part in an owner-occupied housing rehabilitation program.
Homes participating in the program must be brought up to a set of quality standards which can include roofs, windows, foundations, siding, HVAC, handicap accessibility and lead-based paint.
The program can fund homes with a maximum $25,000 of rehabilitation costs and is available to income-eligible homeowners.
Residents are asked to complete an interest sheet at the city office that will determine the amount of funding for which the city will apply.
However it does not guarantee funding.
The deadline for completing interest sheets is March 25.
West Central Nebraska Development District is assisting the city with this potential project which is funded through the Nebraska Department of Economic Development.
- New hospital safety ratings now available to the public
- Mentees, others share value of TeamMates
- Playground equipment tops Lake Helen priority
- School administrators reorganize with one less
- Turning to the next page
- The Crossing gets special use permit
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Hotline brings sellers and buyers together