NATURE’S ART: Following a basketball game the night of Jan. 5 at Gothenburg High School, someone etched “N” and “Suh” and number “93” on the icy fence surrounding the track in honor of Husker football star Ndamukong Suh. The morning of Jan. 6, Gothenburg and surrounding area was painted with ice crystals as shown by these photographs taken on south Cottonwood Drive of a fence and corral.
- Friendship evolves into trip to Sweden
- Beef, wine and more
- Arrest made in April assault reported near Jeffrey Lake
- Dist. 20 students meet or exceed NsEA test standards
- Fund set up for brothers killed Monday in LA.
- Defense makes the difference
- Errors hamper Swedes in opening game loss
- Brady’s ACT scores drop with more students tested