NATURE’S ART: Following a basketball game the night of Jan. 5 at Gothenburg High School, someone etched “N” and “Suh” and number “93” on the icy fence surrounding the track in honor of Husker football star Ndamukong Suh. The morning of Jan. 6, Gothenburg and surrounding area was painted with ice crystals as shown by these photographs taken on south Cottonwood Drive of a fence and corral.
- ‘The Big, Bad Musical’ comes to Brady stage
- Swedes edge Ogallala by one
- Backyard BBQ new event at contest
- Term limits, health issues bring about Sen. Wightman’s last legislative session
- Ehmen Park awarded state designation
- Hefty city purchase will pay off over time
- Two new employees join GSB
- Swede boys place fourth at Dutch Zorn Invite.