Funds could be available for home rehabilitation in Brady
The Village of Brady is seeking information from residents regarding their interest in participating in an owner-occupied housing rehabilitation program.
This program, offered through the Nebraska Department of Economic Development. West Central Nebraska Development District is assisting the village with this potential project.
Participating homes must be brought up to a set of quality standards which can include roofs, windows, foundations, siding, HVAC, handicap accessibility, and lead based paint. The program looks to fund homes with a maximum $25,000 of rehabilitation costs, and will be made available to income eligible homeowners.
Interest sheets are available at the Brady Village Office and local businesses. Residents are being asked to complete and return the interest sheets no later than Feb. 28. The interest sheets will determine whether there is sufficient interest to move forward with the application. Completing the interest sheet does not guarantee funding from the department, nor to the homeowner.
- Friendship evolves into trip to Sweden
- Beef, wine and more
- Arrest made in April assault reported near Jeffrey Lake
- Dist. 20 students meet or exceed NsEA test standards
- Fund set up for brothers killed Monday in LA.
- Defense makes the difference
- Errors hamper Swedes in opening game loss
- Brady’s ACT scores drop with more students tested