Credit card reader: Lorie Hoesel, the newest member of the Airport Authority board and the first woman to serve on the board, shows off a new credit card reader at the Gothenburg Airport. The equipment allows pilots to use a credit card when fueling. Under the previous system, local pilots had keys that unlocked the fueling station but outside aviators had to call someone with a key to unlock it. Hoesel said the equipment makes the airport more pilot friendly.
- ‘The Big, Bad Musical’ comes to Brady stage
- Swedes edge Ogallala by one
- Backyard BBQ new event at contest
- Term limits, health issues bring about Sen. Wightman’s last legislative session
- Ehmen Park awarded state designation
- Hefty city purchase will pay off over time
- Two new employees join GSB
- Swede boys place fourth at Dutch Zorn Invite.