School board reorganizes Scott France once more elected president
Scott France started his sixth term as president of the District 20 school board meetings when members voted unanimously to give him the top spot.
Others re-elected by unanimous vote were Nate Wyatt as vice president and Lisa Geiken as secretary.
District business manager Kay Streeter will again serve as board secretary and Randy Waskowiak of First State Bank as treasurer.
Committee assignments (see box) were also announced by superintendent Dr. Mike Teahon.
Board members also passed bylaws and policies and received and reviewed policies and regulations about conflict of interest.
Because of their occupations and affiliations, board matters sometimes arise when a member is in conflict of interest and will not vote on a issue.
- ‘The Big, Bad Musical’ comes to Brady stage
- Swedes edge Ogallala by one
- Backyard BBQ new event at contest
- Term limits, health issues bring about Sen. Wightman’s last legislative session
- Ehmen Park awarded state designation
- Hefty city purchase will pay off over time
- Two new employees join GSB
- Swede boys place fourth at Dutch Zorn Invite.