Gothenburg Shares gets boost
Garden donation: Gothenburg’s FFA organization recently gave $300 to the Gothenburg Shares program from money raised selling produce from the FFA Community Garden last summer. Donations to the Gothenburg Shares program buy food which is taken to needy families by volunteers during the holiday season. Pictured are, l-r: Josh Reinhard, Roman Schmidt, FFA president Jessica Schmidt and Gothenburg Shares fund drive coordinator for the Gothenburg Rotary Club Greg Viergutz.
- ‘The Big, Bad Musical’ comes to Brady stage
- Swedes edge Ogallala by one
- Backyard BBQ new event at contest
- Term limits, health issues bring about Sen. Wightman’s last legislative session
- Ehmen Park awarded state designation
- Hefty city purchase will pay off over time
- Two new employees join GSB
- Swede boys place fourth at Dutch Zorn Invite.